22 August 2013

Vintage tags

These are some vintage style gift tags I was asked to make.

The brief was to make them luggage label size which I did out of lovely Anna Marie kraft card.

I did sponge the edges a little with distress ink.
On top of the label I cut a piece of cream card, rounded the edges and distressed them with old paper and tea dye ink.

I've then used the tea dye ink to stamp one of the SU Vintage Vogue stamps around the edge.
The flower is from the same set and I have stamped this, cut out separately and added with a little sticky fixer and pearl to finish.

String added through a punched flower hole which I thought finished it rather differently.

3 comments:

  1. These are great - love that stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these tags Jill. The colours are gorgeous, especially with the kraft card and the lovely decoupaged flower in the corner.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely vintage tags Jill the stamping and coloured edges are lovely..and of course your lovely flower

    anne

    ReplyDelete