24 August 2013

Huge Golf

For the birthday of a friend at work today I have used the very appropriately named 'Huge Golf' stamp from Woodware.

She has been partaking in the sport quite a lot recently and thought I would christen my new stamp which I think I will get a lot of use out of.

For the first outing I have very much 'girlied' it up by paper piecing the letters with pink and flowery paper & layering on a piece of pink card.

The 'O' was stamped on some white card that has been embossed with a swiss dots folder and I coloured the golf club and cut that out separately too & added with 3D pads.

The little sentiment is one of several in the pack too and I punched out using trusty SU punches and added a couple of little gems.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Jill. I love these Woodware stamps (and may have bought one or two recently!). Love the way you've girliefied it for your friend. Embossing the swiss dots on the golf ball was inspired.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your girlie Golf card Jill and the sentiment is so apt

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a brilliant stamp and I love the way you've made it girlie for this card. Must look out for some of those word stamps - not sure where to look though.

    ReplyDelete