23 August 2013

Triple layer stamping

This is a card I made for Crafty Bunch last week which I have now utilised for a Thank You card.

We did triple layer stamping which is very effective.

For this card I used cream card for the stamp layers, kraft card for the backing layers and SU baked brown sugar ink.

I've stamped one of the flowers again on a separate piece of card from the SU Flower Shop set (which I love), punched out with co-ordinating punch and added a 3D pad under it.

The sentiment is also SU and I've just added it to suit the purpose for which the card was intended.

2 comments:

  1. Love that triple layer technique - must have another go at it. This is so effective and a lovely way to say 'thank you'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill your card looks even better in real life...love the colours and that stamp set is on my 'wish list'...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete