28 August 2013

Flower Shop

The stamp set I have used for this card was my 'must have' from the current Stampin' Up catalogue.

The set is called Flower Shop and naturally has a matching punch!

This is a 5x7" card base from Anna Marie.  I've added a cream layer which I have over stamped with lots of the flowers in the set with the SU in-colour inks for this year.

Several additional flowers stamped separately and added with 3D pad and some pearls to finish the flowers.

Some layering added in the middle and another SU label stamp/punch combo for the sentiment (this card being made before I put these label stamps in a safe place!!).

3 comments:

  1. A very pretty card Jill lovely colours and like your 3D flowers


    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card and love the colours used. Hope you find your missing stamps soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jill, love what you have done with the flowers..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete