5 August 2013

Miniature Poodle

The craziness continues!

I have actually been doing some behind the scenes quilling for the upcoming Quilling Guild AGM at the weekend.

I shall reveal more of the story in a few days but there was a requirement for some poodles for the Somerset display.

I already have a couple made form Jane Jenkins Three-Dimensional Quilling book but (as will become clear) these were rather too large for the end purpose.

So - I embarked on making an approx. 1/3 size one (as you do)!!!

The picture doesn't really do the size justice - I shall take another pic next to some other items later in the week but this little chap is just 1.5" tall!!

3 comments:

  1. Most definitely a miniature poodle at that size - amazing detail. I'm intrigued to see more now so enjoy the AGM and come back with some photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill, I love what youve done that quilling has been taken to a new level, he looks so life like. I remember making a poodle at School and it was quite difficult to get the design just right but you certainly have with this one. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill what a fabulous piece of quilling just love the little poodle looks like he took you ages to create....looking forward to seeing what else you create

    Anne

    ReplyDelete