3 August 2013

Hedgehogs

Well, I had a plan to get on top of some quilling yesterday and as I was on the way out to work I suddenly saw some hedgehog pictures I was meant to have sorted!!

At the last Crafty Bunch I sat next to Michelle who had borrowed a lovely collection of Penny Black wooden stamps from Anne over at Stamps and Paper.  Michelle has a stall tomorrow at Yeovil Junction where she is raising money for Prickles Hedgehog Rescue at Cheddar.

I stamped out some of the images as I love my hedgies and said I would make her some cards for her stall.

I coloured a load of images with copics a couple of weeks ago in between everything else and for some unknown reason completely forgot about adding them to cards - lucky I did remember yesterday as they were needed for today!!

Anyway, how I had coloured my images and what came to hand first saw the way to the following:


I really enjoyed doing them and must make time to do some more!

I've just popped them round to Michelle where she was busy with Beryl colouring, cutting and finishing items off.  

Back to the quilling!
Jill

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely selection if hedgehog cards Jill I am sure Michelle will be thrilled with what you have done for her...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. These hedgie stamps are brilliant and I'm sure these cards will be very popular and sell for the good cause. How lucky you remembered in time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant hedgie images, beautifully coloured. I'm sure Michelle did well at Yeovil Junction raising funds.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete