20 January 2013

Coaster Set

Another week bites the dust.

Today's post is a present I have finished this week.

I've had these coasters a while - because of the paw prints I decided to add some stamped pictures with a cat & dog theme for a present.

I have used Penny Black transparent stamps from the Bubbly & Critter Party sets.  I've then coloured them with copics and on 3 of them have added some glossy accents for a bit of shine.

I made the box with the help of my lovely SU simply scored - the base is light blue which matches the layers on the top.

I've then used the leaves from the bird punch and the blossom punch and some circles to finish off the decoration on the top which snuggly houses the set of coasters.

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely present Jill my kind of images! Nice little presentation box too.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute Jill - do you remember where you got the coasters from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth, I got the coasters on my travels. They come in different colours and without the paw prints. If you google 'Black Ginger photo frame coasters' this should lead you in the right direction.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely gift which I'm sure will be much appreciated. Stay safe and warm in this nasty weather

    ReplyDelete