13 July 2012

What the Postman delivered!

Not much craft time yesterday or today so because I was asked I thought I'd add a picture (sorry quality not great) of what the UPS man delivered yesterday!


As soon as I saw the 'Beautiful Season' stamp set in the catalogue last year I fancied it but was actually quite good and used stamps I already had last Christmas and kept this on my wish list.


With a new catalogue looming with even more tempting treats I thought I had better buy it.  I've also been close to adding the itty bitty punches on several occasions so I crossed them off the list too!


I've had a spot of trouble with some of the SU clear stamps so have invested in a couple of their blocks too - lets hope they do the trick.  Finally I got some lovely Wisteria Wonder bakers twine as a purchase bonus after doing the workshop at Newbury and because I made Mum buy a couple of treats too we spent over £45 and got the Everyday Enchantment ribbon & brad set - which is very nice!


Will try and make some cards tomorrow in between playing with some Wedding Invitation samples.

3 comments:

  1. have fun with your new goodies - I'll be interested to hear how you get on with the stamp blocks. Do you add the picture to the back of your unmounted stamps? I found if I did that they seem to drop off the blocks (non SU ones) too easily so have been using them without the pictures. If the SU blocks work I might need to consider getting some especially as there are free gifts going this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice to have all these new goodies....yes this is a lovely stamp set..enjoy your playing

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it exciting to see what the UPS man brings? Certainly a nice bundle of stash......and that stamp set is great. I have problems as well and have resorted to not attaching the clear images to the back of the stamps as Val has done and that works fine. Can't see how their blocks will make any difference but will wait with baited breath for your verdict!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete