22 July 2012

Gift Box

Many apologies for going missing for a week - I have been keeping an eye on blogs but not been able to blog myself.


Another busy (& exciting - more to follow!) couple of days to come and hopefully things will settle down.


Today's present that I have made is using a fabulous set of Clarity Stamps that I bought at Newbury (which my brother is very kindly funding for my Birthday!).


The 'Sport' word is one stamp and there is a corresponding set of 8 different sporting activities on individual stamps that sit nicely in the 'O' - great for all my sporting friends and family.


I've stamped up 6 cards in different colours (and sports) and simply mounted them on matching card colours and then on to white card.


The box is made using instructions from the lovely Jenny which are part of her Bright Blossoms stamps class.  It was really easy to make  and thank goodness for my SU simply scored - part of my busy week was trying to perfect some pocketfold wedding invitations for which it was invaluable.


A combo of SU punches added to the velcro lip of the box and present ready to go.  I think there will be plenty more of these in the future.


A bit of Tour de France TV watching this afternoon whilst prepping for next weekends Quilling Flowers workshop.
Thanks for popping by.
Jill

3 comments:

  1. How kind of your brother to fund some stamps for you - well trained obviously. Lovely gift project you've made with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great set of card Jill. Great colours and love the stamps....how kind of your brother was it your birthday present?

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jill - we've missed you but realise how busy with other "stuff" you've been. You're forgiven! lol. What a great set of cards and I would have bet my last penny on your buying this set! How nice of your brother to fund them for you.

    Looking forward to finding out what 'exciting things you've been up to......

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete