4 July 2012

I'm back!

Momentarily anyway.  Busy couple of days with watching track cycling, followed by Wimbledon (thank goodness for the roof!) and an extra day in London.


A quick pause before I have another couple of days away.


So apologies for another quick post.  This card was a last minute request from someone at work for a colleague that was leaving.  The sentiment was their choice which I printed off in a snazzy font .


The image is a Smirk man decoupage which I thought rather fitted the occasion.  I've double mounted it and layered it on a matching paper from the Smirk series.


Just caught up on blogs too and there are so many lovely ideas out there.  Anyway, back to it!
Jill

3 comments:

  1. A great retirement card and love the sentiment - made me smile (or smirk).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jill - smirking all the way to the post box with this one......brilliant card and the sentiment is Fab. Sounds like you've had a busy time lately. Hope you're back for club night next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had some great days away...fabulous card and love the image and sentiment

    Anne

    ReplyDelete