19 January 2010

Blogging is back (already!)


Aha - a bit of playtime and I've managed to do some stuff - genius!
I usually scan my cards in but made one the other day when we were in between technology so this is a photo taken rather late at night.

It was a card for a colleague's relation who is nearly 2. The Noddy design is a sheet of wrapping paper which I matted for the bottom layer, then cut a second image, stuck it on card and cut round it and sticky padded it for a 3D effect. A few peel off balloons to complete made it quite a cheery card.

I have a few requests in the offing, think the only thing stopping me now is too much playing on the Mac finding all the things it can do!

2 comments:

  1. Cute card - glad you are back blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to blogland Jill - love the card; quite takes me back to my childhood.......

    ReplyDelete