1 January 2015

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to everyone and hope you've had a nice Christmas break.

No surprises that my December was too busy for the available hours and my 2 day craft break has so far extended all week but it's nice to have a rest.

I went to Longleat on Monday and can thoroughly recommend their Festival of Light which was due to finish Sunday but they are opening 3-7.30pm for an extra couple of weeks if you get a chance do go, it was fantastic - and we got a safari and ice skating in too!!

Just a few pics (including the singing Christmas tree) which don't really do it justice but give you a taster, the display of 200 animals around the lake was amazing:




2 comments:

  1. I'm pleased you are managing a fabulous break - my brother visited this festival and shared photos and video with me but it must have been wonderful to see it for real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve a break Jill looks like you had a great time at Longleat

    Anne

    ReplyDelete