15 January 2015

Relax ...

The paper piecing examples may cease eventually but as I've made a few - here's another one!!

This stamp is from a Papermania set I've had for ages called It's a Man's World and I've paper pieced the chair and trousers and also double stamped the paper and added that as an extra layer too.

I've used SU window framelits to cut out and mount on an A5 card with paper from the matching Papermania 'man' pad.

Sentiment is from a little Hobbyart set and a few card candi to finish off - not too many elements with my limited time!

Anne over at StampsandPaper has also added a sample with this set on her blog today - do pop past for a visit.

2 comments:

  1. Great paper piecing Jill. I've got this stamp set as well......makes for such a great man card!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stamp certainly suits paper piecing - think I just might have it somewhere but really can't remember, how bad is that??

    ReplyDelete