13 December 2014

Wonderful Christmas

Every year I buy more Christmas stamps etc because I will be more organised, every year it's still always last minute and I haven't used lots again!

Not that I have been sitting around doing nothing mind you but I have made some progress in the last couple of days.

This card could pretty much qualify to appear on JillStampsUp but I didn't use all SU products and as I've done quite a lot of SU stuff recently I seem to have less on this blog!

I've used a great stamp set called Wondrous Wreath which is a two-step stamp.  I've stamped the bottom layer in pear pizzazz ink, the second layer which highlights some leaves in garden green and then added some berries.

This is then cut out with a matching framelit, the bow is also in the set.

These are mounted on a top-note sizzix die which is stamped with a sentiment in real red from the same set.

I have made 18 of these, written and ready for posting now so a good job done.
Now to sort some commissions!!

1 comment:

  1. I can imagine your production line making these - lovely cheery card and also reminds me I've not used the Top Note die for a while.

    ReplyDelete