2 April 2014

Quilled Rabbits

Three cheers - I've done some quilling!!
Lots to catch up with but I shall start with a sample I made for our Somerset Quilling workshop we had at the weekend.

The pattern for these rabbits was in Crafts Beautiful a while back and I had been meaning to have a go. They are designed by the fabulous Diane Boden who kindly let us share the design with the ladies.


You would never believe my rabbits were a tad towards last minute in my current crazy schedule and I wasn't entirely happy with my pots but I have since perfected them and will feature the improved model in a future post.  The pots are made with 5mm paper which is available from JJ Quilling in every colour imaginable - and some you probably wouldn't of thought of too!!  Do check them out.

I think they are so cute - not brilliant at getting the eyes but you can tell they are rabbits so not too bad for round 1.  A quilling demo coming up next week so I will be trying some more this week.

4 comments:

  1. Such a brilliant card Jill your little rabbits are so cute...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaahh!! Such cute rabbits, especially the one which seems to have fallen over - look forward to seeing your demos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and cute,sweet rabbits! Love them !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them ! all they need is one of your little carrots to go with them !! i'm still practising them.

    ReplyDelete