And finally … a wedding card for Zoe & Jonathan who got married on Saturday.
I had wanted to do a jumbo version of their wedding stationery but the stamped images I had used to decorate some of the little hearts were too small to work on the large hearts.
So this is how I ended up with 12 of the small hearts again but layered on a larger punched heart (both SU of course).
One last pricking outline and computer generated sentiment (font is 'Birmingham' for those interested).
The bride looked lovely and it was nice to see my table numbers in residence in the evening!
On to the next project and I might even do some quilling!!