22 July 2013

More butterflies

A lovely evening at Montacute House on Saturday with our friends and a picnic - and some great 80's music!

Every day I keep catching up with my commissions (excluding an ongoing Wedding project!) and promising myself I will do some quilling and every day I keep coming home with a new request but I have actually done some quilling in between recently so will share some tomorrow.  And it is kind of nice to get so many card requests!


Another card today on a variation on some I did a few weeks ago.  I've made a few of these for various Birthdays this month.

An A6 kraft card with Stampin' Up embossing folder.

The lovely SU butterfly stamps with matching punch finished with some gems and - yes you've guessed it - SU sentiment also punched out with SU.

I've tried to get away from my 'one colour' theme I did with the last ones of these and used my colour coach to pick up burgundy, pink and a brighter brown to tie in with the kraft.

3 comments:

  1. Butterflies are always popular and these look good with the embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jill and butterflies I think are loved by everyone...pretty embossed background

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh Jill.......anyone would think you were a SU demonstrator! lol Another gorgeous card and that e/f is so pretty. Glad that you had a nice evening at Montecute. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday for tomorrow - hope you have a lovely day.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete