2 February 2013

Hydrangea

Sticking with some simple but effective cards I have made this card for my Grandma who is 97 this week!

I've used Marina Mist & Wild Wasabi ink and stamped out the image from the SU set Because I care.

I double stamped the leaves and cut those out & layered them and used the separate individual flower stamp and punched out mini flower heads using an SU mini punch.  I added a touch of icicle stickles to the middle of these.

I've then layered up in matching card, finishing the bottom layer with a punched bordered.

Sentiment from SU perfect punches layered to match.
On to the next one tomorrow after a night at the theatre.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jill and live how you are layered up the petals..your grandma will love it

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hydrangeas and this is beautiful - oh dear more for the wish list!!

    ReplyDelete