26 February 2013

Camper Van crazy

A crazy card today but one I will share so I don't get accused of not crafting!

This is for my badminton friend Kim who is bonkers, loves bright colours and camper vans.

I've used a great kanban camper van stamp and done some paper piecing with flowery paper.  I've 3D'd the lights and added an extra circle with a '30' (special birthday) and some teeny peel off letters to the number plate.  I've also cut out the windows and added acetate and stuck some pictures behind which I won't explain but are very suitable.

Sentiment is SU again and I've layered everything on some very colourful paper I've had in the stash for years and added a few bright card candi to finish.
A very unique card indeed.

1 comment:

  1. Its a fabulous card Jill and very personal to your friend she will love it...love your backing papers..

    Anne

    ReplyDelete