18 March 2010

New Header!

Still not got very far this week but have stuck my new blog title together!
Mainly because I also wanted to test my new quilling tool.

Many thanks to Ann Martin's blog - http://allthingspaper-annmartin.blogspot.com/ - that pointed me in the direction of a tool I had seen before but couldn't get. Maggie in Japan does some lovely delicate quilling and I have been able to purchase a tool from her which has a very fine point, giving a much smaller hole in the middle of shapes for more delicate work.
Do have a peek at Ann's blog, she finds some lovely and inspirational paper goodies from all over the world.

I also managed to sort some of the links on my blog which I have given a much needed tweek to as the colours ended up merging with my background. Few more tweeks needed, along with all the other things I want to play with this week.

(I will sort a copic post out soon ladies!).

5 comments:

  1. Love your new heading Jill....and yes about time we saw a Copic post after all its almost a week since the workshop..hee..hee

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new header is lovely Jill.

    I hope you enjoy using your new tool. I did some more colouring on an image for my husbands birthday card - did three or them till I was happy with it!

    Georgie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new header - waiting to see the Copic post too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, I know. I haven't felt much like concentrating this week.
    Just had an afternoon nap too which is of no help to anyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jill, your new header is lovely! I'm so glad you're enjoying the new quilling tool and thanks so much for the shout-out about my blog.

    ReplyDelete