11 March 2010

More Mothers Day


Another week seems to have flown past.

Knotched up quite a sales list again this week - no wonder I never get round to playing with new things. Maybe next week!

These are a couple of cards I have been asked to re-produce a few times.

The Forever Friends is an invertage design from the new Pink Parfait sets. The paper is also from the set and decorated with some gems for a bit of sparkle.

Pepper the dog is a new set of papers and matching everything from Trimcraft.




This particular Pepper is from the die-cut decoupage pack and although I am not particularly a 'doggy' person I know plenty of people who are and he is rather cute!

The card is another 8x8", decorated in some matching glitter effect paper. Pepper is stuck together and layered on to the card.

The trusty SU oval punches are used for the peel off 'Mum' greeting.

Copic playday on Saturday now to look forward to and received a fab new quilling tool in the post today so need to play with that!!

1 comment:

  1. Two lovely cuties for mothers day - hope you enjoy your day out and I shall expect a report as I was sorry to have to miss it.

    ReplyDelete