19 March 2010

Copics

Hurrah I hear you all say!! Finally had a quick colouring in play. The pieces I played with on our day out were a bit of a mis-match with me trying different colours to see what worked (or didn't) so I have started this afresh. Obviously no time to put it on a card or anything useful like that - one step at a time!

The main thing I learnt was that the 73 colours I had are just not enough!! The colour blend you get with 3 shades close together gives a much more subtle look.

This is one of Wendy's images I stamped on the day. More pleased with some of it than other bits but plenty of time to play and it made me realise I much I did learn.

4 comments:

  1. Hooray.....pleased to see one of your Copic images...but not having it on a card is no excuse Jill.....she's looks brilliant and I shall look forward to seeing more...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah! She is gorgeous Jill, your colouring is great. I only have half as many copics but totally agree with the fact that 72 are not enough though!

    Georgie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colouring and I agree one can never have enough Copics!! You realise that if you go in for the bigger 'fatter' ones there are MANY MORE colours available!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Jill on following up on your Copic Workshop. You certainly learned much on the day as this image looks great.

    ReplyDelete