9 December 2009

Post for Janet


Janet kindly pointed out to me this evening that I had been rather slack on posting!! In my defence I have to say I have been busy (in between working) with christmas card orders for work.
I have added a couple here, they aren't the fanciest cards, but for work they have to be something that I can repeat and won't take days to make.
The Forever Friends card is A4 and uses a sheet of the 'Santa's on his way' paper pack. I've added some stickles, funky foam snowflakes and a bit of glamour dust and a greeting which I've layered. Quite effective for a quick card.
The second card is the lovely iris folded tree that Janet demonstrated at craft club.
Again, I made this with colours I know I can duplicate several times, a strip of cuttlebug snowflakes and the great Stampin Up punches with a greeting on. I really like this design too.

I have made more cards, I will see what else I can blog and then somehow hope to get some more special cards made before Christmas - which is now much closer than I really realised I think!
Enjoyed our lovely Christmas Crafty meal at Prezzo this evening and thanks for the lovely cards I received.
Jill

1 comment:

  1. Your post made me laugh......but you have proved to us that you have been busy making christmas cards......just love the cute little teddy...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete