1 December 2014

Happy 10th Birthday

Still not enough hours in the day for blogging - sorry again!

I have been busy crafting though.

I'm struggling with light to take pictures in as well at this time of year so sorry the pic is a little dark!

This is a card for my niece who is 10 tomorrow.

I have some number stencils that I drew round and cut out for the base (card is A5 to give idea of scale).  I've then decorated the numbers using a couple of flower Stampin' Up sets with matching punches using both pink and white card.

Sentiment and matching punch are also SU and a few extra flowers and some sparkly gems to finish.

I bought Maisie some Hobbycraft goodies for her birthday which was a fun shop to be able to buy things I'd of loved when I was that age (or even now to be honest!!).

Jill

2 comments:

  1. Great card Jill. I'm sure Maisie will love it and the crafting goodies you got her!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jill like how you've used the flowers to srite the 10....Maisie will love it I'm sure

    Anne

    ReplyDelete