17 September 2014

Anyone for cake?

Soooo sorry if you keep nipping past and wonder where I have gone - it has been such a busy time but I have actually done some quilling.

Most of which I can't show you yet but this is, literally, a little taster!!


It's not a great picture - I will take a more professional shot for next time - but these are a couple of items I've made to take to the Quilling Guild AGM in Norfolk this week.

If you are in the Norwich area on Saturday afternoon do pop past to Dereham Neatherd High School to browse fantastic quilling from across the world - and treat yourself to supplies if required!

Back soon!
Jill

4 comments:

  1. These look good enough to eat - great to see just how small they are. Have a great time at the AGM and I'm sure you will return fired up with new ideas and possibly more supplies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Jill - hope your AGM is successful.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These look amazing Jill! xx

    ReplyDelete