Another project share today to go with the Wedding invites and favours I have done to date.
These table numbers stand about 45cm high and are going to stand in bottles (that I haven't seen yet).
The request started out as something of a chalkboard-type request and a few samples later this is what we agreed on!
The numbers and frame around them are from the last Stampin' Up! seasonal catalogue, a set called Morning Post Numbers.
These of course fit very nicely in the Deco Labels Framelits (now I appear to have a bigshot coming a few more framelits may be sneaking in!!).
I don't know how clearly the picture shows but I have used several of the framelits to create the double sided headers to the 'sticks'.
The number is stamped and heat embossed with white powder and stamped again afterwards, slightly offset, just in white ink to make it look more like chalk.
After a bit of researching suitable sticks I ended up with green garden ones which I have painted black.
The framelits combos are then stuck back to back with the cane in the middle and finished with white & black organza ribbon tied in a bow.