Anne sent me the stamped images that were going to be handed out to everyone and I had another doodle whilst looking through a couple of Zentangle books, trying to use different patterns.
Some of them got a bit too detailed but I do have a habit of doing things a bit fiddly.
The dresses contain quite a few patterns so I just used one pattern in each wing of the dragonfly. The top one contains 4 different patterns, the bottom one I have made more symmetrical with just 2.
Each of the sections of the body contains a different doodle though!
The cards could of done with a bit of doodling round the edges or corners but because I stuck them together the night before it was a bit late - maybe next time.
I was quite excited a while ago after first trying Zentangle that I found a pack of multi-coloured fine liners (I might of forgotten about) which I thought would make some lovely coloured cards as Elizabeth over at her lovely blog said she has tried.
Needless to say this trial is still on the long to-do list!