9 May 2011

Warren

Hooray - I made a card!
This is Warren, a very cute looking chap I liberated from Craftwork Cards.

I stamped him using a Momento ink called London Fog, then coloured in using Copics. I used some glossy accents on the flowers and butterflies too.

I punched out the image and mounted on to a Nellie's die using some very nice green sparkly card I luckily bought lots of whilst we still had the Paper Mill.

This was mounted on a strip of matching card, white card then a piece of patterned paper from the stash to tie together. 4 card candy pieces in the corner which were coloured in the same copic green as the leaves and finished with a couple of SU punches and peel off greeting.

Still a little slow on blogging as got a commission on this week but will post that when complete too.

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back Jill.....lovely card and the warren images are so cute

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is even nicer in real life!!! Many thanks Jill, I shall treasure my little Warren........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to blogland Jill - Warren is one really cute rabbit with a great name.

    ReplyDelete