16 June 2010

Thanks

No idea where the time is going recently!

Some of it has been spent making 20 (plus a couple of spares) of these which were a last minute request.

They are for helpers at a cycle race which I am helping at over the weekend, another 2 days that will fly by.

The bike is a sizzix die which I cut using Mum's cuttlebug which I stole with the idea of running off a few backgrounds - there is still time!
The bike is layered on an oval punch and a couple of pieces of card - the bike club colours are red, white and blue by the way.

Thank You is a very well used All Night Media stamp.

Need to do a new home card now but won't get much else done for a few days as also got a bike race tomorrow night and going to see Paul Merton on Friday - it's all go!!

2 comments:

  1. Great card - have fun with the bike races (takes me back many years when I used to marshall or help generally).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome to come Val, we need more help at the weekend!!! Not sure I want to go after the grumpy lot tonight!

    ReplyDelete