1 June 2010

Dasher

Still on the quick and easy option this week!

This card was prompted by some images at the Sincerely Yours show I went to recently.

They had used some lovely images, stamped in black on quite bright pearl cards and papers, simply stuck on a black card.

This stamp is the new 'Dasher' from Stampin Up.
He is stamped on a bright turquoise, the picture doesn't quite do it justice.
This is then layered on a bit of shiny black which I felt the card needed.

The greeting is a Hero Arts stamps.

The ink could be a bit blacker for next time but at least I've tried the idea out now, and got to use Dasher!

1 comment:

  1. Very effective and would fit the challenge at Bah Humbug this week of sillhouettes. I might need this stamp sometime although if I look I may have something similar.

    ReplyDelete