9 May 2010

Vintage Vogue

I finally played with something new! This is the new Vintage Vogue set from Stampin' Up.

To save thinking I have very much copied a couple of cards I have been shown using the set and combined the ideas for this card.

Also got to use my new stamp-a-ma-jig which I am very pleased with.
Sadly I don't have all the SU matching card and inks so used this fab purple I picked up recently and used a couple of chalk inkpads to match. I decided that finding matching ribbon in the stash was too hard today so cut a strip of the purple card to go across the middle of the card.
I cut out the 2 flowers from the set and attached them together with a matching brad for the centre of the card.

The greeting is stamped from my collection and punched using the SU ovals again.

I have made a few of these to cover some birthdays this week and the homework card for Crafty Bunch.

2 comments:

  1. Lucky you to get to play with this new set already - mine is hopefully in the post I couldn't resist it!! Great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for my set to arrive Jill - this is a lovely elegant card and I'll look forward to seeing it "in the flesh" on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete