19 May 2010

May Birthday


I did promise to post yesterday but this week has all been a bit mad.

This is a card I made for our Crafty Bunch Birthday List which as the event has passed I can now post! (Hi Karen!).

The leaves on this card are ones I used on a post last month, they are made from wheatear shapes, each shape then being stuck to each other in a row, then pulled round in to a circle.
The flower is a bigger version of this. It was featured in a Quilling Guild magazine but I will try and post a how-to sometime.

The flower is just mounted on a couple of matching layers of card and finished off with the trusty SU ovals and peel off greeting.

Will be a bit quiet on the blog front for a couple of days but I'll see what I can find for the weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Clever stuff - I'm sure she loved this card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I certainly did love this card. Many thanks Jill - definitely one for the "keep box"!!!

    ReplyDelete