16 October 2016

Back again for colouring in!

Apologies for the disappearance again - I thought I would go 'mobile' for a few days but it turns out Apple isn't so keen on the blogger app any more and I struggled to even put a note up saying it wasn't going well!

I still have lots of quilling pics to share but will start from a non-quilling workshop I did last week.

I was in the Lake District for a few days and managed to catch a workshop at the Paper Warehouse in Kendal with the lovely Clare Rowlands.

We did these 2 projects:


I wouldn't normally go for these colours but they are on a Christmas paper pad and something a bit different.  My Copic bag got to go on holiday too so I enjoyed a bit of colouring in.

These 2 pics (sorry for the reflection) are either side of the bauble.


We got to use a bit of shrink plastic too and I love the pom pom idea for snow.


Thanks to Clare again and the lovely staff at the Paper Warehouse - workshops include a little buffet lunch too so it's a super few hours.

1 comment:

  1. That has to be a good thing to do while on holiday. Can't help loving House Mouse - great projects.

    ReplyDelete