15 August 2015

More Mr & Mrs

Well, while the stamp set was out and I had a couple more wedding cards to make I tried a different colourway!


I am really trying to use up some paper from my stash - not that I'm using it quick enough.
The paper used on this card is an old DOCrafts pad.

I did remember to colour where the letters overlap this time with my copics which makes the letters blend a bit better.

I did one of these for a commission and one for a couple that I know that got married last week - both went down very well.

I have actually been busy quilling this week too but can't show you what I've been up to yet!

I better pop back tomorrow to remind/inform you of the Quilling events next month!!
Jill

2 comments:

  1. Another lovely wedding card Jill these love the paper piecing...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. These paper piecing cards of yours are so effective Jill - don't wonder they went down well.

    Hugs.

    Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete