Well, while the stamp set was out and I had a couple more wedding cards to make I tried a different colourway!
I am really trying to use up some paper from my stash - not that I'm using it quick enough.
The paper used on this card is an old DOCrafts pad.
I did remember to colour where the letters overlap this time with my copics which makes the letters blend a bit better.
I did one of these for a commission and one for a couple that I know that got married last week - both went down very well.
I have actually been busy quilling this week too but can't show you what I've been up to yet!
I better pop back tomorrow to remind/inform you of the Quilling events next month!!