22 February 2015

Anyone for snow?

Today I'm back with the Sundays with Santa card for this week.

This weeks subject is snowflakes.

I have chosen all white for this card and although I've used some other bits I haven't used any other embellishments (ribbons, greetings) as I'm hoping this card will come in handy for another of my projects I currently have on the go.

I've used an embossing folder for the background which is rather fab for filling the space.

The snowflakes are quilled from 2mm paper and stuck on a circle punch which is in turn layered on a bauble punch.

I enjoyed finally getting the quilling out again and am quite pleased with the xmas effort for the week!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely quilled snowflakes Jill

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quilled snowflakes and I like the embossing in the background

    ReplyDelete