10 December 2012

Jingle Bells

Well, this Christmas organisation isn't going very well!  But I have made a couple of cards now.

This is a Woodware set - one of the reasons I bought this (and a lovely wreath one last year) is that I thought the 'holes' would make lovely circles for quilled coils.

On this occasion though I have 'cased' the card from a sample at The Paper Warehouse in Kendal.  I have stamped the bell and ribbon on card and embossed with white powder.  I have then cut these out and added to the pink card which is layered on a white 5x7" base card.

I'm not really a pink person but thought I needed to try some different colours and it worked with the card candi which has ended up in the larger dots on the bell, with a few more added next to the stamped sentiment which was also in the set.  The smaller holes in the design have then been filled with glitter glue.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card ail it looks like parchment

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reckon Christmas might have to be postponed (or even cancelled) - where does the time go? This is a great stamp and would indeed look good with quilled coils

    ReplyDelete