20 February 2012

Flower Cards

I do hope to get back to some play time with cards soon.
These little cards are for the talk/demo I am doing this week.

The ladies would like to do a practical which is quite an ask in the time but I have put together all the stuff for these little cards.

These samples should be enough to spread around the room and then I get the bonus of adding them to my stock afterwards.

The flowerpot is a little cheat punch but I think we have enough to contend with, especially if the ladies are new to quilling.
All of my cards have 6-petal flowers but will look just as nice with just 5 teardrops.
I have also varied the options on the stems from sticking the paper down flat which might be easier to adding a little glue down the side of the paper.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely set of cards Jill really pretty flowers

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little cards, really must try and master quilling sometime, you always make it look so easy :)
    Jose

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely little project for beginners to quilling - very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely ... hope the demo goes well!!

    ReplyDelete