10 November 2011

New Baby

This is a format I have used a few times this year but usually for Weddings and Anniversaries.

This card was for my Italian Manager who was celebrating the birth of their first baby.
I used a large punch tag and different white and pink card with a selection of embellishments - the bear is a punch that I embossed with sparkly powder, the pram is a button.
The little pink pins ended up in my stash a while ago, then I used stamps, peel offs, a mini foot punch and some baby vellum and added a name (not as traditionally Italian as I expected).

I finished the tags off with either ribbon or a gem in co-ordinating colours then passed it round at work for signatures so Francesco was really pleased with it - and now also understands a bit more about what I do with my spare time!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great format for all sorts of occasions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your format it sometime difficult to fll big spaces...I am sure your card will be treasured

    Anne

    ReplyDelete