8 November 2011

Christmas Owl

I have been meaning to try some different owls with this fab punch from Stampin' Up for a while, this is the first one, thanks to Splitcoaststampers for their ideas.

The body is punched over one of the stamps from the new 'Tags til Christmas' set which I think is rather fun and effective. I've also added a mini punched santa hat with fluffy bobble.
This is just sat on a Stampendous stamped tree which I stamped in brilliance pearlescent chocolate. I originally planned to add some sort of snow or snowflakes but todays thinking is just to leave him as he is.

Stamped sentiment punched out with SU modern label punch.
Tomorrow's card will feature a Soup Dragon and Clanger!

3 comments:

  1. A really cute card Jill and love the Santa owl.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this Santa owl and looking forward to the clangers - they were brilliant weren't they??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Val, you probably don't want to know the Clangers passed me by! Quite popular by all accounts though!

    ReplyDelete