18 July 2010

Quilled Flowers


This card has been one of my most popular sellers.

I took 6 to the demo day I did yesterday that only had the flowers on so I could make the flower centers, leaves and fly - I sold 5 of them and didn't get to complete the 6th!

I also did the flowers in shades of pink on a lovely mottled pink card and the same for purple, can't remember where I got the original idea from.

The shapes are all basic shapes - teardrops for the petals, solid coils for centre and leaf shapes but these can sometimes be the most effective.

A peel off in the corner for a greeting.

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card - I'm not surprised they sold well. Sorry I didn't get to chat much on Saturday but it was a bit busy wasn't it especially in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card Jill and pleased to hear the you had a lovely day on Saturday.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty and delicate Jill - not surprised all the finished ones went so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilling perfect as usual, you make it sound so easy 'all basic shapes' but to me they are not easy, lovely card.

    ReplyDelete