7 July 2010

Nothing!!

Sorry I haven't entirely got anything finished to post!

I have been frantically filling in any spare minutes quilling bits for my next demo, but generally they are still a pile of bits.

Was away all weekend watching Graeme cycling at the Masters National Track Champs (where he won 2 golds so good job I went) so no crafting at all - apart from a short interlude to 'The Range' down the road!

Next 2 weeks a bit manic but I will try and stick something together to show I haven't just been sat around!!
Jill

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jill, Congratulations to Graeme....will look forward to seeing what you are going to do at your demo.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pleased to hear you are working hard on your demo 'bits' - I'm trying to do the same but got sidetracked a bit in the garden so must get down to some serious crafting in the next few days. Congratulations to Graeme.

    ReplyDelete