21 April 2010

Make and Take

Had a great evening at Margaret's Stampin' Up gathering, thanks to her for hosting.
Stevie the demonstrator (www.stampingmatters.co.uk) showed us a few nice stamps and punches and we used some goodies to make the card above.

The flower and leaf spray are from the new Vintage Vogue set (yes I did) and the Thank You is a new stand alone stamp (could of stuck it a bit more centrally!).
Quite a nice effective and uncomplicated card. I might of bought a couple more stamps, I will make a card with them when they arrive for you all!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card and that stamp set is on my wish list. I'll be interested to see which others you bought as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, just lovely. Bet you had a great time, very jealous!
    Georgie x

    ReplyDelete