20 April 2010

Busy Week!

I have made a card this evening but won't post it for a couple of days yet!

To keep up with the blog I thought I would add this one as I keep seeing it on the tv!!!

I made it for a DOCrafts comp a while back, wasn't very pleased with it because I spent too much time thinking in the end and it was a bit quick and not quite what I wanted - I didn't win.

Having said that I happened to catch it on Create & Craft the other week, which i'd just popped past, as a sample card.
Managed to have a splendid migraine Monday so was having another sofa day when I visited again (I rarely watch the channel it is so bizarre) just in time to see the pic on the screen for their pick of the day which was the new Forever Friends CD's. My card was there again, next to all the CD's - I think I need some appearance money!!!

So for not liking it too much it certainly is having a bit of an outing.
No post tomorrow because I've just been asked if I wanted to pop to a Stampin' Up party - couldn't say no obviously, would of been rude!

2 comments:

  1. Well done for having your card appearing on TV so often - I would apply for royalties or a mention at least!! Hope you are feeling OK now and lucky you going to a SU party (more temptation though!!). I will need to know what you buy LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it certainly has had an outing but I think they should have asked your permission to use it first!!! Hope your migraine disappeared in time for the SU party........... like Val I demand to know what you bought!!! lol

    ReplyDelete