29 November 2015

Debbie Demo Day

Yesterday I did a super little make and take workshop at Yandles.

I met up with a friend and we went early to have lunch and a gossip first.  We also met Val from Aquarius Blog and with a few other ladies had a fun afternoon.

Debbie Frost is a Woodware and Stix2 Demo.  She does demos and workshops for Liberty Craft in Exmouth and some great days with Janet in Exmouth - see Jan-Debz-Days on Facebook if you are enabled!

Debbie did a demo on a lovely bubble blooms stamp that I have so I will have to try that sometime.  We then used the same technique but on this card:


The background was made with water soluble pens and acetate.  The dots do have glitter in them too.

Last time I used a hot glue gun I wasn't a fan so we weren't convinced when we were told they were up for use yesterday BUT I might have to find mine and have another go - we made the 3 embellishments on the right of the card by making a dot of hot glue and covering with glitter.  They looked fab so I may have another go.

After some more great tips we then made a tag:


This used more Stix2 products - the stripes are red double sided tape with transfer foils.
The flower is covered in micro breads with another glue dot & glitter in the centre.

A great time was had by all, thanks Debbie and everyone that went along.
Jill


2 comments:

  1. Lovely makes Jill especially love your card the glue gun dots sound interesting

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was certainly an entertaining way to spend a Saturday afternoon - not dug my hot glue gun out yet though!!

    ReplyDelete