29 June 2015

Sympathy Poppies

A sad card today for a crafting friend who died this month.  Years ago after I said I would never get in to stamping I was given a heat gun and some stamps and thought I'd look at using them.

I went to a little group run by 2 lovely ladies in their house and have learnt so much over the years and made good friends.

Sadly after all sorts of illnesses one of my friends died after a fall suddenly which was very sad but we have to take the fact that she didn't suffer and has left us with lots of craftiness and the family with gorgeous creations she has made over the years.



This simple card uses an Inkylicious stamp called Poppy.

I've stamped the image in black on the card and again on a separate piece in red so I could cut out and 3D the flowers on.

The bordered is stamped using an image from SU Watercolor Wings.

Sentiment from SU Teeny Tiny Sentiments and a couple of SU punches used.

Looking back I've got lots of tips over the years and realise on seeing all the family together how long we've known each other as they are all grown up with families now.

So rest in peace Rene x

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear the sad news Jill. You will have lots of fond memories. The casrd is absolutely lovely.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your friend Jill but lovely to have such fond memories

    Anne

    ReplyDelete