31 May 2014

Pop up flowers

This week I have had another go at a variation on the pop-up card that is the current 'in thing'.
This one is based on the one we did at our Spring Extravaganza day with Jenny and you can now see pics of all the projects we did here and there is a sidebar link to purchase the instructions.

I 'upped the game' last year on some commissions at work apparently so had been challenged to see what I could come up with this year.

They were quite impressed with a flip card I made - until this turned up!!

I've used card and paper from my stash for the box and side panel decoration.

The stamps used are SU Petite Petals and Flower Shop (both with matching punches) and colours used are Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe and Strawberry Slush.

Sentiment from Perfect Punches set, leaves from SU Secret Garden Framelits and finished with pearls.

There will now be some more of these to come!

Had a great workshop day today that I can report on tomorrow but first I have to pop to the local Sincerely Yours show - purely to take a die back for Rose of course who can't go :-)

Jill

3 comments:

  1. Lovely floral box card Jill ..enjoy the show

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty collection of flowers popping out of this box card. How kind of you to volunteer to go to a show on behalf of someone else LOL!! Are you going to confess your purchases when you get back??

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow- amazing card! it is easier to make than it looks, as it seems to be alot more complicated than quilling!!

    ReplyDelete