26 March 2012

Coasters


















And another week bites the dust!

Today's 'show and tell' is a lovely set of coasters I bought for a present recently.

They were for a recently re-done black & white kitchen - my original idea to put black/white images in them. As I started looking through my stamps (which took some time!), I came across this stamp (KARS, Nellie Snellen - Grandparents) and decided to add a splash of colour to proceedings - and another excuse for copic practice!

The recipient loved them and didn't realise I'd coloured them so I was quite pleased.

2 comments:

  1. what a lovely present and a great idea to be able to add your own pictures to the coasters. Are you at the show in April??

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely present Jill. I don't wonder the recipient was pleased. Cute stamp.

    ReplyDelete