Had a last minute call up to a Stampin Up evening the other day with Stevie.
This was the little make and take we did.
The background square had 4 squares of SU paper stuck to it then put through the bigshot using the SU square lattice embossing folder.
If I had thought it through I would of put my card in the folder the other way up but when passing stuff round the table you tend not to think too much about these things until afterwards!
I then used one of the new label punches, coloured it delicately using a water brush and ink from an ink pad then punched out with the matching punch.
I shall endeavour to add another picture tomorrow, apologies for a loss of posting again - so many things to do and sooo little time!!