23 December 2010


Well, last night I finally finished the last of the cards I had promised people for Christmas which spookily was my 400th sale of the year!

After the iris folded booties the other week I had a request for a Robin. I downloaded this craft from craftsuprint, not sure I will be mass-producing them though.

It was the most realistic robin I found but also the most complicated. It involved some double and corner folds and I'm afraid it was rather experimental but it looks like a robin so we'll stick with it.

It is mounted on red and gold card to make it stand out, some peel off embellishments and a greeting and the card is A4.

Just a few family cards to do now before my rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment